Wednesday, October 9, 2013

C4T #2

teacherblogs

For my second C4T, I was assigned to read Mrs. Vicki Davis’s blog, Cool Cat Teacher. In her latest post, she discussed the different tools, that can be used with the file hosting service called Dropbox. She gave a link to the tool, Sort my box , which can be used to help with organizing Dropbox. Mrs. Davis provided a link, to an app, called Dropvox. It is an app, that lets you record voice memos, to Dropbox. Also, links were provided to the 20 Tools That will Supercharge Your Dropbox. The final link provided was to Dropbox Forms. This program creates a form where data goes into your Dropbox.

Hello Mrs. Davis, My name is Shernaye James. I am a student at the University of South Alabama. My major is Elementary/Special Education. I really enjoyed your Daily Education and Technology News for Schools 9/18/2103 post. I liked the links you provided. Also, I learned about extra tools that can be used with Drop Box. I had never heard of Sort My Box. Also, I did not know that there was Voice Memos app. These are great tools that I can use in my teaching field.

Mrs. Davis second post, Daily Education and Technology News for Schools 09/27/2013 . She posted information about an app called Educators App. In this app, it helps coverts teacher’s classroom website into an Android or Apple App .

Thank you for the great post! I like finding out about new apps. I especially like the educational apps that I can use in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment