Thursday, October 31, 2013

C4K Summary for October

kid'sblog

Brenden's Blog

For my first C4K, I was assigned to Mrs. Eppele fourth and fifth grade class, in British Columbia,Canada. My first C4K student name is Brenden C. Pickle. His post was about a story he read. It was a story about a family who gets a new dog. Brenden wrote about how the family and their goldfish named Ollie will adjust to the new dog. He stated, that he liked the book and he gave it almost five stars. I told Brenden, that I am glad that you liked the book you read. Now, I am curious, about how everything turns out, with their new dog. I have included a link to my blog.

NightHawk02 For my second C4k, I was assigned to Mrs. Mclean sixth grade class, in Alberta, Canada. My second C4K student name is NightHawk02. Her post was about explaining the differences between producers, consumers and decomposers. She included pictures for producers, consumers and decomposers. She provided links for each picture. I told her, that I have a blog for my class too. I told her she did a great job in explaining the differences between producers, consumers and decomposers. Also, that I liked that she included pictures of producers, consumers and decomposers.

Monty's Blog For my third C4K, I was assigned to Mr. Warren Grieve 5th grade Medbury School for Boys, in Christchurch,New Zealand. My third C4k student name is Monty. Monty latest post was about a Proboscis Monkey. He gave details describing a Proboscis Monkey. Some of the facts given were that they live on one island called Borneo. The Proboscis Monkey survives on leaves, unripe fruit and seeds. He provided a picture and links to the resources he used. I told Monty, he did a great job describing a Proboscis Monkey.

Ethan's Blog For my fourth C4K, I was assigned to Mrs. Horst 7th grade Language Arts in Oakville Ontario, Canada. My fourth C4k student name is Ethan. Ethan lasted post was titled,"Out of My Mind". He discussed a book; he read titled, "Out of My Mind". He discusses a character named Melody. Melody has cerebral palsy. Ethan writes that this book is fiction. He provides examples for his reasoning. I told Ethan, he did a good job providing some information from the book he read. Also, I told him, to remember to check his spelling and punctuation.

No comments:

Post a Comment