Wednesday, October 2, 2013

C4K Summary For September

Michelle's Blog

My first C4K student name was Michelle. Her essay was titled, “This I Believe.” She plays softball. She wrote about believing, in teamwork. She describes being a left fielder. One day, she missed the ball but, her teammate helped her. In addition, she describes her teammates encouragement. I told her, I agree that teamwork, is a great way to help a person succeed. Also, I told her, I liked how, she used baseball, as example, Lastly, I told her, I think people sometimes forget, that every teammate, has a specific role to play, on the team. Michelle provided an audio recording, of her reading her essay.

Ale's Blog

My second C4K student name was Ale. He is a fifth grade student. His post was titled, “Broken Foot.” He wrote about playing a game, of soccer at P.E. While at P.E., he hurt his foot. At the time, he thought he just sprained his ankle. However, later it was confirmed; his foot was broken. I told him, that I enjoyed reading his essay. Also, I told him, I hope his foot gets better.

Taliali

My third C4K student is Taliauli. She is a student at PT Elementary. Her post is on, things she has learned this week. She has learned some new things, in math. So, she created a picture titled "Things I Learned This Week." I told her, she had a nice post, I like her weekly reflection. Also, I said it is great that you learned new things in Math. Keep up the good work!

Lauren's Blog

My fourth C4K student is Lauren. She is a student, at Mike Gwaltney School for Girls (High School). She wrote an essay titled, "The American Dream." She discussed the American Dream created by our forefathers. She discussed that we are leaders, in our own right. Lauren ponders, what is the real American Dream? Lastly, she discusses that being a leader is "The New American Dream". I told her, I enjoyed reading her post. I told her, she was a very good writer. I told her, that I liked her perspective, on the American Dream, her ideas were very clear and to the point. The history of the American Dream, is great to read about. I told her, to Keep up the Good Work.



No comments:

Post a Comment