Friday, November 15, 2013

C4K Summary for November

C4k

Paris's Blog

For my first C4K, I was assigned to Mr. Marks sixth grade class, in Auckland, New Zealand. My first C4K student name is Paris. His post was about a MIHI, that he created. I told Paris, that I liked the Mihi he created, I did not know what a Mihi was, so I looked it up. I learned something new. I have included a link to my blog.

Kaya's Blog

For my second C4K, I was assigned to Mrs. Jenny's She class, Little Voices, Little Scholars 2nd grade Pt England School, in Auckland, New Zealand. My second C4K student name is Kayla. Her post was Kaya Tell Us Why We need to Use the Crossing In the video, Kaya explained the importance of having a crosswalk. I told her, that I enjoyed watching her video, on the importance of having a crosswalk. I told her, I had a crosswalk at school too.

No comments:

Post a Comment