Monday, November 18, 2013

Blog Post 14 What Did I Leave Out?

specialeducation

During this semester, there have been blog assignments about finding websites that are great educational resources. I am a Elementary/Special Education Major; I like finding great websites. I was able to find a lot of resources for Elementary. But, it was not easy for me to find resources for Special Education. I would like to find more online resources for Special Education. For my assignment, students will compile a list of the best websites or tools for Special Education.

Directions

1. Students will compile a list of resources relating to special education and technology.

2. Students will compile their list by using Google Docs.

3. Students will create a Google Presentation.

4. Students will choose the best four resources found.

5. Students will write a description of the website or tool they found.

6. Students will include a link to the websites, they found.



As a future educator, it is important that I find resources that help all of my students. It is great to find a variety of websites that can help teachers. By doing this project, it may introduce new websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment