Friday, September 20, 2013

Blog Post #5

iCurio

iCurio is a digital curriculum resource for all K-12 curriculum. It provides great content for personalized learning. The resources are designed around the state and Common Core Standards. The information is designed to help students learn in their own way. iCurio gives teachers more time and flexibility to create engaging lessons that fits their student's individual needs. iCurio will help with my instruction, by helping me find lesson plans that will fit the individual needs of my students. Also, these lesson plans will help to keep my students engaged.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Shernaye! I enjoyed your presentation. I'm guessing you submitted your assignment early since you included Discovery Ed. One correction that can be made is on slides 5 and 6 your title says "Step" and on slide 7 you say "Steps". Other than that I enjoyed your presentation and it was very easy to follow especially with your screenshots.

    ReplyDelete